The procedures for qualification of concrete batching and mixing plant are as follows: 1. The ready mixed commercial concrete mixing station needs to apply for business license, tax registration certificate, organization code certificate, environmental assessment, measurement certification, construction enterprise qualification certificate and concrete special laboratory qualification. 2. The environmental assessment shall be conducted to the Environmental Protection Bureau, the measurement certification shall be conducted to the provincial quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, and the construction enterprise qualification certificate and concrete special laboratory qualification shall be conducted to the provincial construction department.
What procedures should be handled for the concrete batching and mixing plant of investment project? First, what procedures are required for the application of the commercial concrete mixing station for the application of the ready mixed commercial concrete professional enterprise?
The development and Reform Commission, the industry and Information Technology Commission, the industry and Commerce Bureau, the planning Bureau and other departments shall carry out the project approval, registration, site selection, etc., and then report to the County Construction Bureau for review according to the qualification level standard, and the Municipal Construction Bureau for approval.
How to get the production license of commercial concrete batching plant
1. Having business license;
2. Have professional and technical personnel suitable for the products produced;
3. Having production conditions and inspection means suitable for the products produced;
4. Have technical documents and process documents suitable for the products produced;
5. Have a sound and effective quality management system and responsibility system;
6. The products meet the requirements of relevant national standards, industrial standards and the protection of human health, personal and property safety;
7. In line with the provisions of the national industrial policy, there is no backward technology, high energy consumption, environmental pollution and waste of resources that are explicitly eliminated and prohibited from investment and construction by the state;
If there are other provisions in laws and administrative regulations, they shall also be complied with.