An on site concrete batching plant is a small portable plant that is even flexible in mobility than ordinary mobile plants, suitable for small projects require high quality concrete. Such a plant makes it possible to produce concrete in a random place, for it takes up a small floor space and need few installation work. It can be finished being installed in an hour. The capacity of such a plant ranges between 15m3 to 35m3 per hour.
On site concrete batching plants have the following features.
1. Instant installation. In addition to a trailer, there’s nothing to dismantle or install, for all the components are equipped in a steel frame. You just need to arrange the frame and the belt conveyor to the right place before starting the plant.
2. Zero foundation. The frame stands firmly on the ground without any foundation, even though when the plant is working. That’s why it takes only an hour to finish the preparation work.
3. Small flooring space
4. Convenient site transfer. An on-site concrete mixing plant is even smaller and more compact than a mobile plant, thus very flexible in mobility.
5. Small container space and low freight cost.
6. Accurate production control: small and compact as it is, the plant produces concrete of equal quality with big commercial concrete batching plants.
7. Low production cost.